Monday, July 14, 2014

Welcome to Mommy Scenes where everything a mom at home will have to know and enjoy especially when she is browsing online. I will be discussing some of my passions online which is about what moms used to do.

I do enjoy cooking and I do have passion sharing the recipes I learn online. You can avail of my e-book for free too just do write and subscribe on yours truly and get updated. I would also be delighted to share to you the things I do to earn money even while at home. I have been a freelance writer and a blogger for more than 3 years now.

Often times, mommy job gets in the way to make me pause of what I do here online, but when I have the chance to get back, I do really miss the times that I have to get back blogging and writing. I have been into a lot of writing sites too where I share my ideas and the bonus part of it is earning money. Before, I don’t believe that a mommy like me can earn money even while at home.

But now, I do because it has been years that I have proven it and it helps me get back on the track where before I used to feel so left behind being a stay at home mommy. At least now I can say that I do enjoy staying at home and take care of my son because I earn at the same time.

This site is dedicated to stay at home moms just like me who wants to venture life at home, take care of daily chores, hands-on on taking caring of the kids and still have the energy to earn money too to take good care of the family.

It increased my self-esteem that I can do something for myself and my family too. Unlike before, I just waste time watching online and using social Medias. Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with watching online and using social media sites. But you need to balance and use time diligently and at the same time earn money too for yourself and for your family.

This site will be your one good source for cooking, mommy stuffs, fashion and earning something online. You can also share your passion as we get along well with each other.


0 comments:

Post a Comment